Caravan’s new group retirement plan was made available for employees effective January 1st 2017. Caravan Group of Companies developed the initiative alongside Manulife and Scotiabank, and Manulife will administer the group retirement programs.
What can our group retirement plan do for you?
- Contributions from your employer – savings grow faster!
- A convenient way to save with payroll deduction
- Immediate tax reduction
- Tax deferred investment growth
- Access to leading fund managers
- Competitive investment management fees
- Member reward program
- A way to consolidate your savings
Deferred Profit Sharing Plan – DPSP
- Employer contributes
Registered Retirement Savings Plan – RRSP
- Your contributions
Steps to get started with Manulife
- You will need to complete the Manulife Enrolment Form’s
- Complete a Payroll Authorization Form
- Complete a Transfer of exiting assets form if you want to consolidate
Consolidating other accounts is easy! To transfer any of your existing RRSP accounts into your group RRSP account with Manulife.
Group Retirement Plan Service and support
- Your advisor Carl Spiess, Spiess McGlade Group 416-862-3150, email directly
Nicole Keeler, 416-863-7435, email directly
- Manulife 1-888-727-7766
Customer Service Representatives – Account inquiries; administrative assistance
Monday – Friday: 8 AM to 8 PM
- Financial Education Specialists – Assistance with investment information
Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 5 PM
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
For more information, click here for a brief pdf summary of the program.
Alternatively, you can visit Scotia’s page providing more details about the new employee savings plan
Watch the RRSP information Webinar online: